Aromatherapy is a great way to start your morning. Not only will it help you wake up, but it can also be used as the perfect de-stressor after a long and stressful day at work. It's also an excellent way to wind down before bedtime.
But how do you start an aromatherapy routine? It can be confusing with so many products and choices out there.
This article will show you how to start building a healthy routine with aromatherapy, so stick with me!
Start a healthy morning routine with Aromatherapy Candles!
When you start your day with a healthy routine, it sets the tone for the rest of the day. Here is how to create a healthy morning routine using aromatherapy candles:
- Wake up and drink a glass of water
- Light a candle with citrus and woody scents and meditate for 10 minutes
- Do some stretches or yoga
- Light an aromatherapy candle with eucalyptus and mint scents in your bathroom to create an energizing atmosphere
- Have a balanced breakfast
- Take a few deep breaths and center yourself before heading out the door.
With this routine, you will start your day feeling refreshed and energized.
Wind down with Aromatherapy Candles after a hard day's work!
After a full day of taking care of others, working in the office and running around for your duties, it comes the time for yourself!
- Change in comfortable clothes
- Light a warm and cozy candle with woody scents, like vanilla, sandalwood and ginger
- Have a balanced dinner
- Reset your house for tomorrow
- Draw yourself a warm bath or a shower to help relax. The ideal scents for this are chamomile, lavender and cinnamon.
- Relax with a good book and try to sleep always at the same time.
Have a good night: you deserved it!
Ayurveda medicine promotes daily routines as:
"A daily routine is absolutely necessary to bring radical change in body, mind, and consciousness. Routine helps to establish balance in one’s constitution. It also regularizes a person’s biological clock, aids digestion, absorption and assimilation, and generates self-esteem, discipline, peace, happiness, and longevity." (by Vasant Lad, B.A.M.&S., M.A.Sc., Ayurvedic Physician)
Here are some candles that can help you though your morning and evening routine, all natural and handmade in Luxembourg: